FOUND: Battle Rush and Karaoke Studio Vol 2

Started by Tw3ek, July 31, 2023, 01:17:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tw3ek

July 31, 2023, 01:17:03 pm Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 02:02:34 pm by Tw3ek Reason: Found items
Hello!  :help:

Absolute longshot here but if anyone has either of these that they want to part with, send me a message! No box/manual/cards necessary if you don't have them. Thanks!

fcgamer

Oof. I'm after a karaoke studio 2 as well, but I don't really consider part of the set, as it's just an expansion pack or downloadable content in the terms of today.

Battle Rush I was really lucky to find about five years ago for cheap as well (loose). Rarely do I ever see it show up.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Tw3ek

Quote from: fcgamer on July 31, 2023, 05:37:18 pmOof. I'm after a karaoke studio 2 as well, but I don't really consider part of the set, as it's just an expansion pack or downloadable content in the terms of today.

Battle Rush I was really lucky to find about five years ago for cheap as well (loose). Rarely do I ever see it show up.

Yea, I definitely whiffed hard by waiting on those haha. Loose would honestly be preferable as the last one I saw in a shop was over 1 million yen with the cards and all

portnoyd

Any time I've seen Karaoke 2 up for sale, it's been a ludicrous price tag. Makes me content with Vol 1. Is there any circumstances around 2 that might keep supply low? Mail-away maybe?

Is there a resource for what cards come with each game for the Datach library? I stayed far, far away from that when I was buying a lot of FC.

Good luck on both, may your wallet come out unharmed! Vol 2 comes up every few months on Yahoo Japan at least.

Tw3ek

Found Battle Rush, still looking for Karaoke Vol 2  :'(

famiac