Lots of fun games in this multicart...help with a certain title?

Started by FamicomFreak, May 23, 2010, 09:54:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

I decided to take a photo of this multicart I just got. It comes with 101 games in it which is really good. I can't remember if some of them are duplicates but so far so good with most of them, some interesting ones in this cart including Famicom only releases and a slots game that shows a girl if you win enough money. Any help on this one? info? release date? anything?

This game is weird, the menu said it's called small mary which I though it would be a Super Mario Bros hack or something, I was dead wrong.....

There are also other games I never seen before....photos of them some other time.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

I have this same cart, and I asked this same question a while back. The gambling game you've got there is a chinese original. (im pretty sure). I don't think it's an original fami game. A few other interesting ones are Abyss of Gloom, Fantasy of Gun, and Space fight of gun. These are all pirate originals that use the light gun. They are quite fun, actually. Fire Fighter is a fun pirate original (ive played it alot), and Duck is actually I think an Austrailan developed unlicensed game. Other than that, i'm not so sure about A Close All, I think it might be an original famicom game, but maybe a pirate.

Edit: The title of that gambling game is BINGO Xiao Ma Li

Edit again:  it was developed by TXC and published by Micro Genius.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Oh yeah, I just noticed that. Here is a pic of a cart of it
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

mrdomino

yeah it was developed by Idea-Tek, TXC/Micro Genius re-released all of Idea-Tek's games except the strip poker one AFAIK. They didn't hack anything though, it was all pretty much above board.

Quote from: Nightstar699 on May 23, 2010, 09:59:38 pm
A few other interesting ones are Abyss of Gloom, Fantasy of Gun, and Space fight of gun. These are all pirate originals that use the light gun. They are quite fun, actually.

I've never seen those anywhere other than this cart... wonder where they came from?

Quote from: Nightstar699 on May 23, 2010, 09:59:38 pm
Fire Fighter is a fun pirate original (ive played it alot), and Duck is actually I think an Austrailan developed unlicensed game. Other than that, i'm not so sure about A Close All, I think it might be an original famicom game, but maybe a pirate.

Fire Fighter is a licensed famicom game called Flying Hero (unless the game on this cart is something else), "A Close All" is Magnum Kikki Ippatsu, also licensed.

What's Quad Challenge btw?

(also :D @ B Wang)
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Nightstar699

Quad challenge is gekitotsu yonku battle, a really fun game made by Irem. BTW, thanks for the info on the other games, I had no idea!

FamicomFreak

Yeah really appreciate all the info, going to be writing an article about these kinda of games so this helps!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MWK