Looking for Club nintendo codes (please =p)

Started by nensondubois, February 15, 2011, 08:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

I have 520 coins and I need 280 more for a Game & Watch Collection 2. :yoshi:

I don't have games more recent than 6 months or so, so any new game code would be fine.

nintendodork

As am I.  I don't buy Nintendo games that much anymore, and only buying Black and White won't give me enough coins to get a Ball Game & Watch. :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tappybot

Back on the N64 and Gamecube, I bought about every game published by Nintendo.. Unfortunately they didn't have a Club Nintendo in North America then  :-[

These days I might pick up a Wii game on a blue moon but that's about it.   Definitely will check out Donkey Kong sometime this year though.

Good luck on saving up those coins!  How many coins do you get per game purchase?

nensondubois

I did the same too and probably most of us did in hopes to have been able to use the serials for Club Nintendo coins.  :bomb:

30 coins from DS games
50 per Wii title
10 for post-play surveys
and an additional 10 coins can be collected from claiming registry for titles you intend to buy.
So, basically it's 1 dollar per coin based on average game pricing.

I can't imagine spending $800 on a Game & Watch Collection, nor would I find $1,200 for Ball reasonable.  :P

Hell, someone stole my Wario Ware D.I.Y registration slip from the Display Case when I bought the game from Gamestop (back when I bought from them).

linkzpikachu

i would also like to rape the codes you people post
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

L___E___T

I ended up buying 30K points for the European Club Nintendo, so I could bag the golden Link and Epona statue.  Paid about $30 for em, totally worth it if I ever decdie to sell it.

So my advice, either buy the collection from ebay or look for codes on ebay.  People tend to hang on to them.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

linkzpikachu

Quote from: L___E___T on February 18, 2011, 06:04:34 am
I ended up buying 30K points for the European Club Nintendo, so I could bag the golden Link and Epona statue. 

angry jealousy is setting in  >:(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

L___E___T

Don't be too jealous, friends and family rolled over laughing when I showed them the statue in all its glory..  They said it looked cheap! :)
I literally just picked it up as an investment, tempted to sell it to be honest given how much they go for.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

Quote from: L___E___T on February 18, 2011, 06:04:34 am
I ended up buying 30K points for the European Club Nintendo
Where'd you buy them at? eBay?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

yup, searched for 'Nintendo stars' I think.  Some guy in Germany was selling 10,000 of them and I did a deal outside of ebay.

So, I guess the moral of the story is, be prepared to break ebay rules and ClubNintendo rules too (not supposed to sell them) if you want the spoils.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

linkzpikachu

Quote from: L___E___T on February 24, 2011, 12:18:54 pm
I literally just picked it up as an investment, tempted to sell it to be honest given how much they go for.

tell me when, im seriously intrested
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Alright, I have 590 coins and a Super Mario 64 DS coin registry form for trade if anyone wants to trade for an unregistered code. :gamer: