Bebop High School

Started by Doc, February 06, 2007, 11:01:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

So, can anyone tell me more information about this game? I've been looking for a FAQ for forever but it's impossible. It looks so cool and it's fun to play around, but I'd like to know what it's about, so maybe I can understand it a bit better and play it more. Any help? Thanks.

The Ichiban Crush

About all I know about Bebop High School is that it's based on a manga that was featured in the Japanese Shonen Jump about a good 15 years or so ago. Haven't played more than a few minutes of the game, so I don't really remember anything about it.

I'll probably have to tackle it to some extent one day though, just because I have a thing for Japanese high school juvee gang stories.

Doc

There are some cool things I can do in the game (Like beat up one of the guys walking around...), and steal a sign for some reason. I just wish a translated version rom would show up...

If you ever make an article on that, do tell us. :)

The Ichiban Crush

I'll take it into strong consideration. One focus on the Blue Hell portion of the site is that of anime/manga franchise titles, especially of those before the American anime boom.

Now that I'm thinking about it, there were also some live action movie adaptations of Bebop High School. I'm talking several. I saw some for rent at this Asian grocery store I went to a while back while I was in Atlanta. I'm guessing this was a pretty popular series at the time.

Doc

I think there was even a band...I used to see CD covers when looking for more info about the game on google.