Anyone have any idea what this FDS is? FMC Card Checker

Started by rising_stuff, August 25, 2009, 03:26:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rising_stuff

Quote from: manuel on August 28, 2009, 02:08:11 am
Quote from: rising_stuff on August 25, 2009, 04:02:24 pm
もちろん非売品で一部の販売店にのみ配布された。
This was of course not an article for sale so one copy per store was distributed.

Haha, sorry guys, I was a bit busy and just saw it now. But fortunately rising_stuff was there to help.
Just the one line is a bit different.
It says that only some stores received one, not "one per store". This would make it quite rare I guess.

oh yeah, you're right. :) Thanks.

As for famicom dojo videos, We just helped film a segment for it last week. On this exact item actually. So that will be going up... hmm... eventually? I just help film so I don't really know when it will be released. But in the meantime, I'm sure Sean/TheOrange would be delighted if you picked up the DVD of season 1

UglyJoe

Quote from: rising_stuff on August 28, 2009, 04:14:50 pm
But in the meantime, I'm sure Sean/TheOrange would be delighted if you picked up the DVD of season 1

Link?

ericj

For those of you who have it, would you want to sell/trade your copy of this disk? If so, shoot me a PM.

nensondubois

hingino

I saw a demonstration of this cartridge when I first got into import gaming. From what I understand from the video, the cartridge could be used to test if the disk you were using was bad or your disk reader. You put the checker in, it displays some Japanese, then you take it out and put another disk in. If a circle is displayed, the cartridge is good. If an x is displayed, the cartridge is bad.