June 26, 2024, 02:44:24 am

3-D Worldrunner question

Started by FamicomFreak, September 23, 2007, 10:37:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

This game has Akklaim in the cover...wasn't it made by square?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

UglyJoe

Square made it, Acclaim published it.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: UglyJoe on September 23, 2007, 10:40:18 am
Square made it, Acclaim published it.

ahhh so that's how it was. Thanks!

133MHz

Shameless plug to avoid opening another thread about 3D Worldrunner...

I want to play it with the red/blue 3D glasses. All 'standard' red/blue glasses I've ever seen are left eye red - right eye blue. But according to Square's 3D Sunglasses they're reversed ???. I'm actually making my own pair of 3D glasses so that's why I'm asking ;D.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on September 23, 2007, 12:26:53 pm
Shameless plug to avoid opening another thread about 3D Worldrunner...

I want to play it with the red/blue 3D glasses. All 'standard' red/blue glasses I've ever seen are left eye red - right eye blue. But according to Square's 3D Sunglasses they're reversed ???. I'm actually making my own pair of 3D glasses so that's why I'm asking ;D.

Haha dude you can make anything! Can you make me a pair too? I pay cheap money! lol

133MHz

I lol'd ;D

It's pretty easy actually. I got a pair of protective glasses (the ones used to protect your eyes when working with power tools) big enough to fit over my prescription glasses, and I'll glue pieces of red & blue cellophane paper over the lenses with a few drops of hot glue. Simple as that! ;D. But I'm confused with the reversed colors thing.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on September 23, 2007, 12:49:58 pm
I lol'd ;D

It's pretty easy actually. I got a pair of protective glasses (the ones used to protect your eyes when working with power tools) big enough to fit over my prescription glasses, and I'll glue pieces of red & blue cellophane paper over the lenses with a few drops of hot glue. Simple as that! ;D. But I'm confused with the reversed colors thing.

AHA Thanks for the tips. I will make my own now!