FDS Ports collection SOLD

Started by BonBon, October 03, 2022, 08:03:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BonBon

Quote from: Jedi Master Baiter on March 20, 2023, 07:15:31 pmIs it a situation where once it works it plays perfectly fine, or does it have problems mid-playthrough?
It has had these issues since I bought It. plays through fine when it boots. It's just getting it to boot up that's the issue.

Jedi Master Baiter

Ryo

Just see this post 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jedi Master Baiter

Is there anything you wanted in particular?

I'm not planning on keeping all of these. So far I'm planning to sell one of the 11-in-1 Ball series, both Bubble Bobbles, both SMB2s, Volleyball, Pro Wrestling, and probably Almana no Kiseki (just played some of this yesterday--it's brutal! :blinky:).

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: BonBon on March 17, 2023, 05:53:19 pm11-1 ball series with fds port smash ping pong on them
Exquisite! I just played Smash Ping Pong :diskkun: and I have to say, the controls feel like I'm trying to hit a fly with a wet noodle. Accurate depiction of me trying to play this game: https://youtu.be/ip_J7LtINqg

Jedi Master Baiter

A couple of games don't load up on one of those 11-in-1 Ball multicarts. Did they all work for you, Jayray? Anyway, Falsion is awesome!

L___E___T

Glad to see these all sold and to a good home :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Jedi Master Baiter

I just got around to trying out Kid Icarus, and it seems to have this weird feature where the player can't take damage from ANYTHING.

Kinda wack yo. ???

P

I remember one of the famous passwords (such as found in magazines) for the NES version made you immortal and on the final stage.
You still took damage but you never died as your life was refilled as soon as it runs out. It's like you had unlimited waters of life, but you only have one when you pause and check, it just never runs out. It only works on the final level though. After you beat Meduasa and start over on the first stage you don't get to keep your water of life and you die if you loose all life.

It's the last one here:

000eee eeeeee
eeeeee eeeeee

Though I noticed that the famous Swedish "the dove's mother" password does something similar:

DUVANS MAMMOR
KOMMER BORTOT

It gives you 8 waters of life in a barrel but they are still not used up when you loose all life energy.