Sexy Moments in Famicom history

Started by JewWario, September 04, 2010, 04:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

89 dennou urunai, if you put in woman seeking woman or man seeking man you get a pic of the same sex making out with each other.

VenomMacbeth

fredJ

I didn't know JewWario was a user here.

I said in a different thread that I enjoy your videos and find them very useful, they are the only instruction videos of it's kind... Lot's of good famicom games require instructions... Especially action/rpgs. Have you played Ys ?
I have also found myself stuck on the Nekketsu / Kunion-kun games. I think it may be important to know the right key kombinations perhaps.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

JewWario

February 16, 2012, 10:20:26 am #33 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:25:27 am by JewWario
OK guys. It's up!

http://youcanplaythis.com/ycpt-sexy-famicom-moments/

Please enjoy and comment what you thought there or here. Cheers all, and thanks so much for the help.

Post Merge: February 16, 2012, 10:25:27 am

AW! This is a great trick! I wish I had seen this before the review! I would have loved to put it in as a honorable mention!

Sexay!

homogenized

Oh wow, you used nearly all of my suggestions, thank you!

Good video, very entertaining.

turkishproverb

Huh.  Didn't see the crossover coming.  Fun. :)

DowntimeinJapan

Speaking of gamecenter-cx they had many segments during one of their seasons with sexy parts in games. You should check those, although you already did the video. I think the best was goemon 2 with the strip show (pretty sure it was goemon)

manuel

Parodius Duh

funny video, although theres quite a few sexier moments I would have used rather then some of your choices.

homogenized

You should have have told him before if that's the case.  That's what this thread was for after all.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: homogenized on February 21, 2012, 08:25:09 pm
You should have have told him before if that's the case.  That's what this thread was for after all.

What are you talking about? I did suggest something previously, it would have been a doozy too but he didnt use it...