Hebereke
gradius
BPS tetris
kirby's adventure
donkey kong jr
ATLANTIS NO NAZO

and a few others

also got a NES to famicom adapter so I can at least buy a repro NTSC gimmick
with audio while I hunt for a genuine copy... still waiting for everything to arrive, cant wait

kevkevkev

Its my favourite console. Pisses all over my blurry slow nes. You can pick up so many great games for next to nothing

liquidco2

Quote from: kevkevkev on May 06, 2015, 11:40:49 pm
Its my favourite console. Pisses all over my blurry slow nes. You can pick up so many great games for next to nothing

I'm going to be picking up games when I can but I'm getting a Everdrive for convenience, I have one for my megadrive but I still pick up games for that... I plan to do the same for this
plus Gimmick is my most wanted game and original is the way to play it so time to save after blowing this months wage.

egg_sanwich

Nice setup to get started with! How's Hebereke so far? I've been thinking about grabbing that myself...

liquidco2

that hasn't arrived as of yet
mainly been playing gradius

from what I've read there is a little japanese in hebereke but it's easily playable
it looks really odd and quirky, not played any of the SFC versions so it'll be my cherry popper.

EDIT: my nes to fc adapter arrived today but all my pal games are on crack super fast
the only game that's really good with it is lifeforce, so I'll still be using my pal nes until my everdrive