Famicom clothes?

Started by Kreese, August 15, 2007, 01:39:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreese

Are there any official clothes or just some cool t-shirts or other stuff that you could buy, that have something to do with Famicom?

Wouldn't it be cool with an official Famicomworld.com t-shirt? I'd definitly get one!!

Anyway, here is me wearing my FDS sweatshirt:

vealchop

-chop

Profeta Yoshitake

Oh yeah!
Nice clothes, dude!!!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

manuel

Nice sweater. :)
Hey! Your avatar looks a bit like you (the beard!)! Or is it only my imagination? ;D

kite200

where'd you get the disk kun sweater
ステキ

Kreese

Quote from: manuel on August 16, 2007, 02:30:20 am
Nice sweater. :)
Hey! Your avatar looks a bit like you (the beard!)! Or is it only my imagination? ;D

I made that Punch-Out animation with Bald Bull sprites, but modified it so it would look like me. :)

Quote from: kite200 on August 18, 2007, 08:58:42 pm
where'd you get the disk kun sweater

Actually I made it, or I should say I made it using a store where you can order prints on t-shirt etc. It's not cheap prints that go away after a couple of washes, it's good quality, and made with professional equipment, not that printer-ironing stuff you can do at your home with that special paper... Anyway, the disk kun was made in Adobe Premiere by a friend of mine, so the print shop used it and made it for me. Altough the shop was quite expensive and took like $22 for making the print on my own sweater...  :-\

kite200

do you have the disk kun image?  because it appears to be high res so i kinda would like a copy of the image
ステキ

manuel

Yes, I'd like that image, too.
I have looked for a good image of Disk-kun before, but couldn't find one that would meet my expectations.

JC

kite200

also, what is the name of the font for disk system.

and what shop did you use to make the shirt, im assuming it was online

here's a pic

ステキ

133MHz

Also, how do you spell the first Kanji and what does it mean? (the one coming before '-ippai disk'u)

UglyJoe

FamicomFreak

sweet famicom disk sweater! also nice collection in the background!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

kite200

thank god for vector grapics!

anyway, its yume ippai disku

yume = dream

the whole idea for the disk system is because you couldn't save your game before, so their slogan was

yume ga okureru disk system(u)

the u is to make it rhyme, and is how you would say it in japanese anyway

but, it means "It's late, dream, disk system!"
ステキ

vealchop

you can get the disk system font online at dafont.com, I think its called "diskun.ttf"

and I found that the "nintendo entertainment system" font thats on the front of the NES toaster is almost exactly the same as the font "namco" uses for its logo"

heres a sign with the same logo as on the front of the toaster:

and heres the namco logo:

Notice the only difference is nintendo used the capital "A" instead of the lowercase like namco did

;D
-chop