The King of Games!!

Started by vealchop, September 20, 2006, 06:25:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

I've been checking out this guys stuff for a while now:

http://www.the-king-of-games.com/

He has some seriously awesome t-shirt designs, all famicom themed. He's got an official license from Nintendo to do all this stuff too, what a life! His shirts are like 50 bucks though so I won't be getting one any time soon.

anyone else heard of this guy or own any of his shirts?
-chop

Doc

featherplucknfilms

Yeah! Those shirts are awesome but way to expensive but that's the way it goes with any sort of designer shirts in Japan. 

SuperMarioBrosSuperShow

www.the-king-of-games.com/english

Has anyone ever been to this site?  They have some really cool famicom shirts on there but I noticed that their Japanese site has even more on it.  I wish I could read Japanese.  I also would like a subscribtion to that retro gaming magazine, but the damn thing is from England and its like 150 dollars American for one year which is a ripoff.  I highly recommend the king of games site though

manuel

Nice site.
He has some really good designs in there. Quite expensive, but really nice. :D
Maybe when I find a well-paid job in Japan...

SuperMarioBrosSuperShow

I ordered the Famicom shirt, the one that has a picture of the system on it, shown from all different angles.  It was about 55$ American inlcluding shipping.  I still am waiting for a confirmation email stating that they've shipped it though.  Do they take a while to ship their shit out or are they just lazy about emailing the tracking info?

vealchop

I'd order one, but these days I'm no longer a skinny guy, and Japanese sizes run SUPER small. Maybe they'll start selling an XXL soon haha!
-chop

SuperMarioBrosSuperShow

The shirts dont really look that small in the pictures.  There's a measuring chart on the site.  I'm sure a Large or an XL would fit you fine

manuel

Quote from: vealchop on June 20, 2007, 09:22:59 am
... these days I'm no longer a skinny guy...

Better cut back on that veal chop. ... ;D Sorry, couldn't resist. ::)

Even Japanese sizes really depend on the maker. Believe me. Even I found clothes that fit me in Japan and I'm big by Japanese standards. ;)
Just order the biggest size they have and that should be fine.

satoshi_matrix

Hey Kris glad to see your back! Did your move go okay?

vealchop

I think that post above was from nearly a year ago  :D
-chop

satoshi_matrix

Oh so it was  ::)

I guess this topic got merged.

featherplucknfilms

Hey veal, hasn't the wii workout been working for you???  ;)  I still have a balloon fight and a donkey kong game and watch king of games shirt if anyones interested, but the boxes got a little damaged in shipping.  Damn, the post office treats packages bad!  And the prices will be only a tad cheaper than ordering from the company. 

SuperMarioBrosSuperShow

I got my Family Computer shirt today from them.  I also have 2 more shirts I ordered (the Gomoku Narabe one, and the Luigi 20th anniversary one) on the way

vealchop

Yikes! Thats a lot of money for 3 t-shirts. Unfortunately I can't roll like that anymore hahaha  :D
-chop