Famicom cameo in Mega Man VII

Started by Juggalo/Hulkamaniac, September 27, 2006, 11:52:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"The first model of Famicom game consoles made cameo in Junk Man's stage. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_7

Not sure if this is true or not. Japanese version or US. I'll try to find it.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

Doc

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

Doc

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Doc

Nothing, I'm just really really bad at it.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

I guess so. I managed to finish it. I love the game because not only is it the REAL final classic series game, but there's dozens of secrets in the game.

Profeta Yoshitake

Hi there!
Did anyone find the supposed Famicom easter egg?
Rockman 7! I love this game!
There is the Makaimura theme hidden there, too!
Awesome!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Right. I thought that's what it was.

nes_pwnerer

January 28, 2007, 02:17:13 pm #11 Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 02:37:00 pm by nes_pwnerer
Glad I found this topic...anyway, I found the cameo! In the very first screen of Junk Man's stage (the screen Megaman is beamed into), there's some sort of weird box thingy hanging from the ceiling. Look familier?

Sorry I can't post a pic. I don't know where my camera is and I don't have any emulators on my computer at the moment. Maybe someone else can post the pic?

EDIT: Here you go! - http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/nes_pwnerer/fc-mmvii.jpg

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Holy crap! I had no idea that that was the Famicom! Their in the background too.

JC

That's really neat. I'll post it on the site soon. :D

Doc