Satoshi Matrix's Bead Sprites

Started by satoshi_matrix, February 18, 2009, 06:00:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Wow.

Seeing the all together looks really cool.

JC

Very cool to see all at once like that. Wish I had the patience for that. I'd love to try a Bubble Bobble set. :D

satoshi_matrix

A new set!

From one of the finest videogames of all time, Raccoon Mario leaps over a fireball throw by Bowser. Mario is color corrected and SMB3 NES cartridge for size reference.

133MHz

That's entirely made of pure, refined win. Kudos!

nintendodork

That picture should be removed due to the fact that Bowser is depicted as flame-broiling an innocent SMB 3 cart. :P Great job! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rob64

As Borat would say: "Very Niiice!"
Now you're playing with Power

son_ov_hades

SMB3 is the best game ever imo, and those sprites are killer.

Blue Protoman

Quote from: nintendodork on June 09, 2009, 07:20:05 pm
That picture should be removed due to the fact that Bowser is depicted as flame-broiling an innocent SMB 3 cart. :P Great job! :D

Eh, there's a million more all over eBay.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

satoshi_matrix

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it. I knew SMB3 would be received well by you guys  :P

toredauei

This thread needs a bump cause these are AWESOME! have you done anymore lately?
Visit my art blog: HARELIPPED

Take a look at my fantasticly amazing FS/FT thread HERE

satoshi_matrix

Indeed! I've got a few new ones. You'll probably see them either tonight or tomorrow.

toredauei

Alright!!!! so many aspects of your collection inspire me :D I want to make some bead sprites

satoshi_matrix

July 23, 2009, 04:51:48 pm #207 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:47:45 pm by satoshi_matrix
As promised, here's some more.

Darkman α (Alpha)

The first Darkman robot originally from Megaman 5. The first model of Darkman is on tank treads and appears in the first "Protoman" Castle.

I painstakingly corrected α's colors based on the Rockman OVA "Wishing upon a star".

Darkman β (Beta)

The second Darkman robot originally from Megaman 5. The second model of Darkman appears in the second "Protoman" Castle, and this was the only Darkman model to appear in the American Megaman cartoon.

Again, I painstakingly corrected β's colors based on the Rockman OVA "Wishing upon a star".

The other two Darkman robots, Gamma and Delta will be done later.

Sakura Kinomoto (木之本 さくら)

Gender/age target audience be damned, I consider Cardcaptor Sakura to be one of the best mangas ever.

toredauei

Alright! these things are so inspiring :D im gonna go find some fuse beads and make one!

satoshi_matrix

August 23, 2009, 05:06:06 pm #209 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:23:44 pm by satoshi_matrix
Update time.

Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura again. For someone who has very few white beads before my next order comes in, this hurt to make but I'm really happy with the end result.