Satoshi Matrix's Bead Sprites

Started by satoshi_matrix, February 18, 2009, 06:00:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

February 22, 2009, 09:46:26 pm #30 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:28:12 pm by satoshi_matrix
Here's some more Rockman sprites.

More Rockman. Here's X from Xtreme recolored, Kalinka from MM4, Ran from the infamous Bob & George webcomic, a Met, Classic Rockman and two custom hacks I did: Rockman.EXE and Zero as he appears in the Zero series.

NintendoKing

I am suprised that this is the first time I have seen your work. I am quite impressed, I would like to make a Uninvited Gremlin in those bead things.

mobiusclimber

Your bead sprites = teh awesome!

That is all.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

satoshi_matrix

February 23, 2009, 12:48:58 pm #33 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:29:04 pm by satoshi_matrix
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on February 23, 2009, 06:23:26 am
I am suprised that this is the first time I have seen your work. I am quite impressed, I would like to make a Uninvited Gremlin in those bead things.

You mean the sprite in your avatar? I'll see what I can do.

On a sidenote, anyone heard from JC recently? I haven't seen him on the forums in quite some time.

Oh yea. I wanted to post this too. I completed this project over the weekend.

Here's another colossal sprite. Shown here is the Change of Heart magic card from the popular TCG Yu-Gi-Oh. Although I'm not a big fan of the anime (aside from the hilarious abridged series) the cardgame itself is pretty fun (once you understand how the hell to play it), and regardless, I've always liked this image. Sort of reminds me of every woman: a gentle, kind, pure angel on one side, evil psycho-bitch on the other.

UglyJoe

He's been traveling abroad.  He just got back today, it seems.

nintendodork

DEFENSE MODE FTW 

And yeah, I've seen JC posting again...I just now logged on, so I hope he posted some of the stuff he got overseas.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Profeta Yoshitake

Satoshi-san, your handcraft is the most f...... beautiful game-related art I have EVER seen!  :'(
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

satoshi_matrix

thanks! Would you guys be interested in buying some sprites? I can do custom orders...I wouldn't ask for very much for most sprites, just more depending on size, colors, and your destination. I do these as a labour of love mostly.

nintendodork

You'd have to package them very delicately, but that's a good idea :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

satoshi_matrix

February 28, 2009, 12:20:50 am #39 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:29:57 pm by satoshi_matrix
Here's something I'm sure JC will appreciate the most of anyone here. It's my tribute to him.

Not to toot my own horn, but I think I outdid myself here as this massive sprite truly is something to behold. It's huge. I starting doing this not really thinking of the large scale it would eventually be.

manuel

Even though it's for JC, I love it!
That's my favourite so far.  :D

Ryo

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FAMICOMfag

Some have weird colors, but I love most of them!

Agent X

I just wanted to tell you Satoshi Matrix that those
are freckin' awesome man!  Wish I had the patience
and skill to do something like that.

Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X