[CAN/US] Chinese Famiclone Keyboards - Zhong Shan Subor

Started by Trenton_net, October 05, 2010, 09:39:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Kind of confused since you quoted something else, but if your talking about the keyboards yes they will accept Famicom software just fine. 

cubelmariomadness

Sorry folks.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Trenton_net

Yes, unfortunately the price is marked at a premium since there is limited supply and because the cartridges are slightly more expensive since they contain larger ROMs than usual in order to get 245 games on 1 cartridge.

As far as I am aware, I haven't seen any cartridges which have more unique games than this one. Let alone actually nice games like Batman from Sunsoft, etc. This cartridge was manufactured originally for CoolBoy units which use a smaller GBA like form-factor but given that the actual software works fine in Famiclones, got produced separately for them. Or so I'm told by my Chinese counterparts.

Trenton_net

UPDATE: Optional software now lower in price with or without the keyboard. Also added that interesting trades would be considered as well (in case anyone was curious about trading).

ooXxXoo

A couple of questions  ;D...

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking?....What are you looking for when it comes to trades?...

Also, I'd like to show you guys how to mod this unit to be NTSC compatible (I need the ginea pig  :D ), any discounts available?...

Thanks in advance!

MS-DOS4

Oh man, I would love you forever if you come out with a NTSC mod.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

ooXxXoo

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on November 09, 2010, 06:26:26 pm
Oh man, I would love you forever if you come out with a NTSC mod.

Yes it can be done, even in those globtop based NOAC Famiclones...I've done it in the pass...

Ericj recently ask about it, and I can see many of you have bought this unit...So, it would be nice just to show a tutorial....But I still need the system first ;D ...

Cheetahmen

This probably sounds like a nooby question but do you just ship to North America or what? I'm rather interested in looking at that 245-in-1 myself, and looking at the list of games this thing might be something ridiculous like 8mb.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Trenton_net

I mention that I'm in North America because shipping for the keyboard is expensive. But I have no problems shipping worldwide.

amurphy245

L___E___T

How many of the 222 in 1 cartridges do you have left?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Trenton_net

The multi-carts are currently out of stock now. Please check your PM's to confirm if your order. If people do not reply within a reasonable amount of time, their stock allocation will go back on the forums. :-)

Kiddo

A noobish question maybe but would those multi carts work on a famiclone?