DISKSYS.ROM (Disk System BIOS)

Started by JC, January 30, 2007, 08:21:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Anyone got this file? Or a link to it? :-*

kite200

The attached file wont work for some reason (after renaming it, of course), im emailing you the thing instead
ステキ

JC

Thanks, man. It gets renamed to disksys.rom, right? I keep getting a blank gray screen.

kite200

ステキ

Jedi Master Baiter

JC

Not with FCE Ultra, but it works with Nestopia.

Jedi Master Baiter

You probably already did this, but the file needs to be in the same folder as the FCEUltra executable. You should then open up the FDS file however way you open up files. Also, what version of FCEUltra do you use?

I don't know if it matters, but I tried using the Game Genie feature on FCEUX SP & it doesn't work right - I have to use the built in Game Genie encoder/decoder; but I only use FCEUX SP for dev purposes anyway.

Once I get my files on this computer, I'll see if I can help - I think FCEUltra is best when it comes to FDS emulation.

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on February 02, 2007, 02:56:31 pm

Once I get my files on this computer, I'll see if I can help - I think FCEUltra is best when it comes to FDS emulation.

And for emulation in general.

JC

The thing is, I've had FDS on FCE working before. But when I lost my computer, I lost my emulation files, and now I can't get the damn thing to work.