September 19, 2024, 02:16:42 pm

Nintendo's New Console

Started by petik1, April 18, 2011, 07:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomRetroGamer

I've given it a personal name "Nintendo BluHD" (with a Blu-ray Player and in HD).

Not too certain it'll be way-way better than PS3 or Xbox 360, but will definitely have better hardware this time, I suppose by what has been said.

The original Super Mario Brothers NES remastered in 1080p would be beautiful, because you could see every detail clearly and in High Definition.

Nintendo probably won't remaster SMB NES, so it's just a dream.

N this time will either use Blu-ray Disc for their games or all in digital format.

Wii games on DVD were a waste because without the junk most of them have, if not all, could easily fit onto a CD.

nintendodork

What are you on? 

There are hardly any Wii games under a gigabyte, much less 650-900 megabytes.

Although it would be kind of cool, there aren't very many "details" in SMB that really need to be displayed in 1080p.

What makes you think they'll use Blu-ray?  If Nintendo is supposedly so far behind in this generation, how can you be sure about anything for the next?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

Blu-Ray was already rumoured, but to me taht's odd because it requires a licensing deal with Sony and a royalty on every game sold.

It's probably another GC-esque Blu-Ray type disc, heck we'll know in a few weeks.

Is anyone here going to E3?  Send me a PM if you are please!  Squee!

p.s. hi-def SMB would be awesome (Infinity Blade style), but sadly that's not SMB, that's Zelda's playing field.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

petik1

June 07, 2011, 09:54:09 am #34 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:01:14 am by petik1
They keep calling that a controller. This can't be all.

EDIT: I was right

petik1

I was going to kill myself if it were just a controller for the Wii. Good thing that its' an actual console. Although, Nintendo really did a shitty job explaining what was going on.

RegalSin

So let me translate for the people who has not seen threw their Nipponese Evil Plan.

A. They are going to release the same system with new features, and pretend their original system was not enough.

B. The controller was originally going to be apart of the NDS player that should also play original gameboy games, but instead it is only going to play GBA games. Since any idiot can make a NDS emulator and craft an pre-exsisting screen controller.

C. People are going make sex :cherry: games, like that tickle game for the NDS, and you can guess the rest. I mean like oh wow, did I just use my lower middle :octorok: middle finger :help: says toadstool as you slide your throbing index on her plastic :coin:.

D. Then the westerners children, and current Nintenzombies will spend more time using their  :octorok: against toadstools plastic :coin: making her  :cherry:
boil over. This will continue, as the population decreases more Asians will immigrant, into the USA and finally the true nature will occur

EAT THE WHALE MEAT!!!!!!!!

You all thought I was going to use.....the other phrase.

ericj

How cold you has not seen threw there Evil Plan.....I mean like wow how obveeus.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

manuel

Why are you confused.
It all seems OK and easy to understand to me...  :star:

I'll probably not get the WiiU at launch. Maybe after a few years...

UglyJoe

From the demo videos, it kinda looks like Pacman VS: The Console.  Which is totally awesome in my book.

petik1

I swear regalsin's rants are translated through 12 different languages before he posts them.

NintendoKing

This system is a joke, it's like copying a Dreamcast controller and fusing it with a NDS then slightly enhancing the Wii's graphics... It's basically the same as Wii just rounded a bit. Very nice Nintendo... :/

Jedi Master Baiter

Nintendo's steam = out

I'm calling it now.