My new model AV famicom playthrough demo

Started by Drakon, February 13, 2012, 04:13:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

February 13, 2012, 04:13:14 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:24:10 pm by Drakon
I recorded a playthrough of rockman 2.  What makes this playthrough special?  It was recorded from the latest version of my modified AV famicom.  The system is using 100% official nintendo hardware (no clone hardware used) to get true razor sharp rgb, s-video, and stereo sound that's better than common DIY stereo sound circuits found on the net.  The picture quality looks like an emulator.  This video was recorded from the s-video that comes right out of the system.

Here's some screenshots during the video cleanup process converting it to proper AVI

And here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ho8czLNn8&feature=channel_video_title

Really I don't think the video and audio quality right out of the console could possibly get any more improved than this.

DerZocker

it's impressive how much better it sounds in stereo and that there is indeed an audible difference.  Great picture quality too^^ I'd wish i could do such mods by myself.

Drakon

Quote from: DerZocker on February 13, 2012, 05:35:53 pm
it's impressive how much better it sounds in stereo and that there is indeed an audible difference.  Great picture quality too^^ I'd wish i could do such mods by myself.

Thanks.  You can do it yourself but it's not exactly a 5 minute job.  The other option is to save your pennies and hire me to to build one for you.