WTB a Few Famicom Parts

Started by teh_d3th_st4r, February 20, 2013, 09:30:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

teh_d3th_st4r

:help: Hey!
So, I'm a Famicom noobcake (just original, I've had an SFC for years) and just picked up my first FC today (scored it off of craigslist).
Anyway. There's some parts that are either broken or missing, and This seems like a solid place to get them, or at least find someone that knows where I can get them.

So the things that I need replaced are (and excuse me if I don't correctly identify them): the expansion port and the red plug that goes with it, the red dust flap on the top, and the handle for ejecting carts...

Here's a pic just in case I'm sounding like a moron.

Let me know if you have these parts and how much.
I use paypal.

(also, if anyone knows where to get replacement stickers other than tea4two, that would be great.)
Bleepin' and Bloopin' just like it was real music.

wholesalewatch648

i have one of those expansion port covers. not really sure how much to ask for it  :-[ offer?
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

teh_d3th_st4r

Quote from: 80sFREAK on February 21, 2013, 01:36:43 am
flip is 280JPY
plug is 380JPY
on YJP,
never seen slider on sale. I can slice the last lemon to get slider, but can't guarantee, that you can fit it without breaking clamps. Old plastic is very fragile

Are you talking about the red plastic piece or the DA15 accessory port? I need both.
I actually broke my slider taking it off to clean the system... those plastic clips are fragile.

skere26

I have quite a few parts systems and can get you what you need plus i'm in the US.  PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Shawn K

teh_d3th_st4r