September 28, 2024, 07:59:59 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Awesome stuff guys! I have some items from the past two weeks ^_^

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Rosser

Picked up DS lite for $60 locally  with 8 games that don't suck most never played. Games I would actually  consider buying my self individually...well maybe not lego star wars

The system is in crazy good condition I wanted a lite for GBA play I have purchased new systems that had more wear on them I guess I'm glad he had those god awful stickers on it kept potential buyers away and kept it minty. :) but they got  pulled and tossed on the way home  ;D A grown man with lego Indiana Jones stickers covering it  :crazy: but thankfully they were designed for the system so they came off with ease

its also super nice to me since this is my first DS experience   

That Guy from Faxanadu

Well, I bought this pirate from a second hand. Fortunatly it was SMB2 jap just as I hoped!

It´s been a bit hacked, there´s no logo on the title screen, and characters are renamed "Romeo and Lambo" (?). Seems like both share Mario´s jumping physics too. A fun obscurity!

Nightstar699

Got Alex Kidd in Shinobi World for the Sega Master System, it took over a month to arrive but was well worth it, this game is excellent. I also got Contra Hard Corps for the Genesis yesterday, as well.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cheetahmen

I got Doom 3 (along with the expansion pack) and Quake 4 for £3 yesterday. :)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

stealthlurker

Bunch of Books

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition, Zelda Hyrule Historia, latest complete set of MAME roms on DVD

NeoGeo Ironclad Brikinger AES conversion

UK and Australian Blu-rays of original Transformers animated movie

History of Ninentdo Vol 3 (Famicom years) from France

Details on History of Ninentdo Vol 3 (Famicom years) from France

PC-Engine history books Vol 1 & 2 from France

Details on PC-Engine history books Vol 1 & 2 from France

Konami MSX book from Spain

Details on Konami MSX book from Spain

Sonic History Book and "Beauty Bits & Lipsticks" book from Spain. Retro computer ads featuring female models.
Contains ads for the FM Towns, SEGA Teradrive, etc.

Details on the "Beauty Bits & Lipsticks" book from Spain

Details on Sonic History Book

DerZocker

My Twin Stick finally arrived yesterday :D I'm probably the only one who didn't get it for Virtual On, but instead for Gundam Blue Destiny^^
I'm gonna have to try my old Virtual On demo with it. Good thing the game itself is dirt cheap compared to the stick
At least now I feel like a real Mobile Suit pilot ^^

wholesalewatch648

got donkey kong and donkey kong jr pulse line vers. today not a huge find but i have been wanting these games for a while
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

UglyJoe

Found a copy of the final issue of Nintendo Power at the card shop while picking up a valentine's day card!

manuel

You didn't happen to pick up/see a second copy, did you?  :bub:

UglyJoe

Nope, I grabbed their only remaining copy.

manuel

:'(
It seems I don't have luck with that one.
Ah well...  :-\

L___E___T

Picked up some non-famicom items recently:

Dragon Quest 1-3 are great on GBA so I went to hunt down some minty copies:

'X' is considered the father of Starfox because of the whole Dylan Cuthbert and Miyamoto story.
I have it already (and have no idea how to play it) but I love the art and the fact that gameboy can kinda render vectors alone.  I found a brand new one and managed to snag it pretty cheap:

Then I found this a new and unused Japanese Octopus, which I've been looking to find for about 7 years now, longer than I was looking for the Famicom Holster set even.  This will complement my new Zelda and Donkey Kong G&Ws thats were the first new pieces of hardware I bought and started me on this silly journey of looking for NIB hardware:
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

I'm so fucking jealous of that NIB G&W, Luke.  That's pretty dang nice.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat