June 23, 2024, 12:48:19 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

keropi

I'll contribute with the stuff I am expecting any day now  ;D , mostly famicom stuff for my newly found passion and gb games I used to own as a kid and lost... time to replay via super gameboy!  :-[

also got this and opened it    ;D ;D

nintendodork

Ulera, you got that Pikachu N64 for $40!? So jealous!!  I'd love to have one of those! :'(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

Wow thanks for the inside pics of that Pier Solar!!!!!! Very interesting indeed!

DerZocker

I went to the Spiel2012/ Comic Action yesterday. A boardgame trade fair with a small comic con
This is my loot

Highlights are Robo Pit for Saturn, a Mega CD book (They still had so much faith in the hardware at that time^^) and Captain Picard airbrushed on the back of my cellphone.

keropi

I got this:

It is used in old AT pcs that don't have ps2 ports. You connect it to the serial port and the at keyboard one and it provides 2 ps2 ports for keyboard and mouse. The keyboard one is just a passthrough but the mouse one is great since you need an IC to convert through protocols. It will serve me well in my 386DX machine  ;D

jpx72

Quote from: DerZocker on October 21, 2012, 05:37:11 am
and Captain Picard airbrushed on the back of my cellphone.

LOL awesome!

manuel

I have that Konami Games Guide, too!
It's awesome!

DerZocker

Indeed, it teached me the Konami code at an early age^^
Mine is the german version, but I suppose the contents are the same.
BTW I played Robo Pit. Though it is more or less only a tournament mode, it's really a great feeling to train your mechs and see how they beat up the opponent in auto-fight, once they're strong enough.

manuel

Haha, ich hab auch die deutsche Version. (Gibts da überhaupt eine englische oder andere?)

Hab alle meine Bücher/Zeitschriften leider in Deutschland gelassen.  :'( Und das Schicken per Post ist so teuer...  :-[

Pikkon

DerZocker

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber ich mein ich hätte mal festgestellt, dass es den auch auf englisch gibt.
Mit dem schicken lassen is natürlich blöd, wenn ich dran denke wieviel ich für den Versand vom Twinfami oder dem MSX gelöhnt hab^^'
Naja, genug deutsch für diesen Thread*g
@Pikkon: Niiice, Kid Icarus. I really should play this again

son_ov_hades

Cheetahmen

Ich gekauft eine Kopie von DuckTales für der Game Boy auf letzten Montag, das war £2. :)

Also, it's a pain in the arse having to use the character map for umlauts.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

FamicomFreak

New items ^_^

That's all for now!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

jpx72

Damn FamicomFreak! Are you reselling this stuf somewhere or where do you store all these thing?